How to Download and Subscribe to SuperBoothers™
What Is a Podcast?
A podcast is an audio program, like a radio show, that is posted to the Internet for you to download and listen to using iTunes or your iPhone/iPod.
What is Super Boothers™ About?
Super Boothers™ is the Photo Booth Business Podcast geared at providing useful information on sales, marketing, equipment, and running a photo booth business. We are interviewing industry insiders on how they have succeeded and continue to run their businesses!
Do I have to Buy the Podcast?
No! Super Boothers™ is entirely free to download, listen to, and keep from the iTunes Store! While we do offer merchandise, and may in the future offer premium experiences, the podcast in its current form will always remain 100% free to your our listeners.
Finding and Downloading Podcasts at the iTunes Store
To find and download the podcast, follow these instructions:
- Open the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer
- Click the iTunes Store button
- In the iTunes Store, click the Music menu in the left-hand column and then select Edit Menu for the drop down beneath it, the select Podcasts.
- On the top right hand corner click search then type in Super Boothers.
- Select the episode you would like to listen to then press the play button.
Alternately you can go on your iPhone and go through a similar process and select the Podcast app preinstalled, select search, and type in Super Boothers.
Subscribing to the Podcast
- On the podcasts page, click the Subscribe button beneath the cover art
- In the pop-up window, click Subscribe. Now, each new episode of the show will automatically download to your computer
- Click the My Podcasts menu and click on the podcast you just subscribed to
- Click on the gear icon at the top to control settings like how many episodes to download at a time and whether you should auto-delete played episode.
- Click the Feed button on the right and you'll see a list of all episodes available for download.